Followers

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Guest Designer | Lucy


I am so delighted to share with you a Guest Designer this week! I know you will love this!!
This weeks Guest Designer is.....
Lucy from Lucy Loves Scrapping

"My name is Lucy and I am a 41 year old happily married mum of two. I am a part owner of Flourish with a Bling, a wholesale embellishments company, along with my two best friends. We are all avid crafters and realized there were items we needed that weren’t available so it made sense to design our own line of products and that’s how our wholesale company, Flourish with a Bling was created. If you’d like to know more please visit my blog lucylovesscrapping.blogspot.com.au or our website www.flourishwithabling.com.au. The tree, grass and pearls on my card are from Flourish with a Bling. This was such an honor having Leslie at Delightful Challenges ask me if I’d like to be a guest designer, the digi stamps are so cute and so I was thrilled to create a card with them."


 Digital Delights store
Birthday Maycee Monkey

Ticket Sentiments Set

 Thanks so much for joining us this week Lucy!!!!!

 

1 comments on "Guest Designer | Lucy"

Lucy Patrick on February 7, 2013 at 5:07 PM said...

Thanks so much for having me as a guest designer, I had a great time creating this card using your gorgeous little Maycee Monkey digi. XOX Lucy